Re: LS-11 use??

Subject: Re: LS-11 use??
From: "Mitch Hill" wa1ykn
Date: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm ((PDT))
On 3/28/2012 3:18 PM, Klas Strandberg wrote:
> Paul, I will keep on trying another card. I have never had this problem b=
efore.

> The clicks I get are totally irregular, millisec short, full clip and
> there are several minutes between. them. All four files were corrupted.
> There is no readable text on the card, indicating which type it is,
> except SanDisk and SDHD.  I guess the model info might have been on
> the package.
>
> Klas.

Klas,

I use 8 Gb SanDisk Class 4 cards in a LS-11 and have no troubles.  What
bothers me about what you are writing is you describe the card as having
no specifications on it. Sounds to me like a non standard card,
especially the "SDHD", it should be a SDHC and have the size and the C
wih the class number in it.

Sounds to me like you have a bogus card...  Other cards I have used in
the LS-11 that operate normally are Transcend and Lifetime brands.  And
I always use class 4 and class 6 cards, nothing slower.  It may be that
you have a slow card if it has no class number printed on it, probably a
class 2...

Mitch Hill

(Sent from HP DV6T)