Re: LS-11 use??

Subject: Re: LS-11 use??
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 pm ((PDT))
Paul, I will keep on trying another card. I have never had this problem bef=
ore.

The clicks I get are totally irregular, millisec short, full clip and
there are several minutes between. them. All four files were corrupted.
There is no readable text on the card, indicating which type it is,
except SanDisk and SDHD.  I guess the model info might have been on
the package.

Klas.