More flies than you could shake a stick at...

Subject: More flies than you could shake a stick at...
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm ((PST))
http://soundcloud.com/mijdog/the_swarm

Not from a Hitchcock film but it could be, I left the microphones in a paddock
where there were dead carcasses and shite, I had flies in my mouth as I was
setting up the microphones, not the nicest surroundings but one of the busiest
I've been in. Flies are very industrious for sure. You may need your fly
swatter to listen to this but please No Chemicals....

Recorder: SD722
Microphones: MKH-40/30
Tripod mounted with windjammer
300 ft cable run