Re: Some basic processing questions

Subject: Re: Some basic processing questions
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 pm ((PST))
Scott Fraser wrote:

> Yeah. Given the wide range of individuals, from experienced audio profess=
ionals to first time beginners, on this forum it's always hard to know exac=
tly how to pitch technical information. So many of the assumptions within a=
 group of pros, especially as concerns everyday DAW workflow procedures, do=
n't always apply here.

Really good point, Scott. I thought about that after posting my comments ab=
out compression and limiting. So many ways to go wrong with both -- even af=
ter years of experience.

Curt Olson