2. Re: New Soundscapes & realism

Subject: 2. Re: New Soundscapes & realism
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 pm ((PST))
Gordon and Mark,
    Gordon your point is essencial: the categorization is about the recordi=
ng not the recordist and is useful for all of us, it's easy to be lost in t=
he labirint, and to the newest of us is even more useful they must be guide=
d in the labirint.I think the four categories you have proposed are a good =
start.
    Mark your remarks on disarmony, the third ear and subtlies of the sound=
 is one aesthetic program, wich I think we all can agree one way or another=
, and I think we must have one aesthetic program wich we need as we need ca=
tegorization, think about inprovisation in music they have one aesthtic pro=
gram or they can have one aesthetic program so we can have too one wich mus=
t be ecletic, open,...
    Here, I must apologise about my english.
Regards,
Jos=E9

--- In  "Gordon Hempton" <> wrot=
e: