2. Re: noisy 8020 mics - update

Subject: 2. Re: noisy 8020 mics - update
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 pm ((PST))
Lizzie,

Best to ring Harry, or email him.  If you are in Sydney he can
arrange courier pick up at your end, no charge to you.  Because I
live in a more remote area, postage is my only option.  Ask Harry for
how ever many of lots of postage you have used already, and see what
he says.

Also ask Harry if Sennheiser are doing a recall.  Just think of all
those 2nd-hand 8020s out there of dubious fizziness, and even old
stock in stores, worldwide.  How will people know if they will have
the 'new' lot dating from December this year, or a potential fizzer
from yesteryear?  (Always assuming the December lot will be OK.)

I feel very cross that Harry has let you find out for yourself that
you have defective mics, yet again.  Was he hoping you wouldn't notice?

Vicki