Re: two Senheiser mkh 30 fig 8 in blumlein setup

Subject: Re: two Senheiser mkh 30 fig 8 in blumlein setup
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 pm ((PDT))
I have considered two omnis but I already have one mkh30 so is cheaper only=
 one mic.But it must work.
I am going to listen blumlein records and two omni recordings before buy as=
 extensively as I can.
Thank you,
Jos=E9
--- In  Aaron Ximm <> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:12 PM, freitojos <> wrote:
> > Thank you Aaron for your prompt answer.
> > My objective is to capture the ambiance in a way not so directional as =
in the ms setup. Do you know how it works differently in headphones and in =
the room with two channel stereo left and right?