I never knew Humming Birds chirped!

Subject: I never knew Humming Birds chirped!
From: "Joel Goodwin"
Date: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 am ((PDT))
Greetings to all,

  I am sure you all know this, but I recently discovered that Humming Birds
chirp.  While listening to the live nature audio stream available at:
http://www.livenaturesongs.com <http://www.livenaturesongs.com/>  I have
come to realize that when the Humming birds are flying close to the Nature
Phone Internet appliance, I hear unique chirping sounds that has to be
coming from the Humming birds.  I found this news rather exciting.

  Also, I no longer receive the daily digest from the Nature Recordists
group.  Can someone please let me know what I should do to restart the flow
of those daily digest?

Thanks much!

Joel Goodwin

Austin, TX USA