Invisible Valley 001 - Before

Subject: Invisible Valley 001 - Before
From: "miguelisaza" miguelisaza
Date: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 am ((PDT))
Hi there! I want to share this with you...

http://invisiblevalley.com

Invisible Valley is dedicated to explore the aural world of Aburra Valley, =
located in Antioquia, Colombia. A journey through a valley that in spite of=
 being invisible, can be heard.

Our first release is available now and includes nature recordings of severa=
l places of the valley.

http://invisiblevalley.com/releases/inv001/

"How would be the sound of valley before we started to call ourselves owner=
s of nature? How would be everything without the city? Without engines kill=
ing the sound of the wind, without insects being trampled by human brains, =
without concrete covering the rivers, without being insensitive about the f=
act of cutting a life and sell it as wood...

This release is our interpretation of the early life in the valley, before =
the noisy reality we live today. Includes three soundscapes composed by Mig=
uel Isaza and also comes with a Hi-Res printable PDF of photography work by=
 Alejandro Henao."

Hope you enjoy it.

-Miguel