Re: The barbaric treatment of Fur Seals in Namibia

Subject: Re: The barbaric treatment of Fur Seals in Namibia
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 am ((PDT))
These kinds of events, those that occur in Japan, Iceland, Norway, and
even to an extent in the US (aerial hunting of wolves, etc.) are more
than disturbing. They point to a troubling underlying psychosis that
speaks more to how we truly think of ourselves...violent, greedy,
dominant at all costs. There are only a few champions amongst us
willing to stand up to this kind of outrageous behavior. Martyn is one
of 'em and hats off to that rasty bloke.

Bernie