Re: anybody tried this ?

Subject: Re: anybody tried this ?
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am ((PDT))
dear dan and others
=A0
i should have replied in detail. the oomagamma site has some of the microph=
ones designed by me, but they do not make or sell brahma. my reason was tha=
t it should not be done without the facilities for calibrating the micropho=
ne.free software for using the microphones, either with or without calibrat=
ion, exist for both windows and mac. i have heard very good results,
=A0
it is possible to calibrate the microphones even at home, and fons adrianse=
n has used the measurements by atleast one user to produce the filters need=
ed.
=A0
currently i assemble the microphones, and the modified zoom H2 for which i =
primarily designed it, one at a time. the parts i use are printed by shapew=
ays,com. and anyone who wants to make their own can buy these parts (i make=
 a small profit)=A0there is a small photoessay on how i modify the zoom H 2=
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/ms_static/sets/72157625446503232/detail/=A0th=
e part needed for this too is on shapeways.com
=A0
if anyone wants more details i will answer. there is i think a wildlife rec=
ording by hector centeno, i am trying to remember the link to it, and if i =
do, i will post it.

i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/=
umashankar