Re: anybody tried this ?

Subject: Re: anybody tried this ?
From: "Marinos Koutsomichalis" marinoskouts=
omichalis
Date: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am ((PDT))

and I guess they need some math and dsp processing to compensate for the ph=
ase offset in order to end up with a b-format recording - have you tried so=
 ??

maybe you have also measure the approximate s/n of the whole configuration =
??

thx

On 27 Jun 2011, at 15:43, umashankar wrote:

> i build these brahma microphones and the modified zoom. the capsules are =
14 mm and better than the ones the zoom itself has, and they are built into=
 a shielded tetrahedral. at the moment there are two versions - one with a =
long slim (6 mm stem) and the other with a short 20 mm body which can be us=
ed in standard windshields. there are some nature recordings done with thes=
e but i must say they are extremely sensitive to wind  (think of figure of =
eight microphones going down to low hz!) the way they are made now, i expec=
t users to figure out the calibration.

> umashankar
>
> i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.co=
m/umashankar