Re: Sonosax SX-R4

Subject: Re: Sonosax SX-R4
From: "David Moon" davimon100
Date: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am ((PDT))
Ref. SX-R4.

Without wishing to invite Fate to come looking, I have not had any
problems with the SX-R4  It seems pretty well built to me and I'm not
one for throwing it around, submerging it or generally giving it a bad
day.

I know that SD is a much bigger enterprise than Sonosax, with more
dealers, so should be able to offer a better support network.  To an
extent you pay for what goes in the box.  I'm sure that both SD and
Sonosax put lots of the good bits in a robust case.  There's not much
that can go wrong wrong with them, I guess.  If SD show up occasional
errors it could be purely a reflection of the greater volume sold.
Since we tend to extrapolate from the bad rather than the good the stats
on this can become easily distorted.

If any members of the group in the SE of the UK want to meet up and try
out the SX-R4 - or have a SD7xx they want to compare it with, let me
know.

David

--
  David Moon