Soundcloud Recordist group

Subject: Soundcloud Recordist group
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 am ((PDT))
I started a nature recordist group on soundcloud
Anyone wanting to share recordings and how they were recorded are welcome t=
o post here.
http://soundcloud.com/groups/nature-recordists-group/tracks
I think it is a good idea to add files to this group rather than use the fi=
le section on Yahoo that tends to clutter up regularly.
You can share tracks that you already have on soundcloud with an easy click=
 of the mouse.
Any extra room that is needed to house audio files will be paid for by myse=
lf...

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
www.naturesound.org