Re: Soundscape ecology

Subject: Re: Soundscape ecology
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm ((PDT))
Absolutely, Kevin. And Martyn may well have snagged a recording of the
thought-to-be-extinct Wyoming toad at Spread Creek Pond, the site you,
me, and Martyn were using for our Jackson Hole workshop a couple of
years ago. Haven't confirmed that one, yet. But others will return
this June to check it out.

BK