Re: Article on Soundscape Ecology

Subject: Re: Article on Soundscape Ecology
From: "Roger.Norwood" bigrogsound
Date: Sun Mar 6, 2011 4:08 am ((PST))
Hi Bernie
Makes very interesting reading.
Working in theatre sound I know the importance of the emotional links to our
sonic environment so it all makes perfect sense to me.
Not unlike sick building syndrome, sick soundscape is all around us. Going out
and listening to what is there is only the start I know but hopefully some of
the
bureaucrats will take some notice and the message will begin to sink in!
All best,
Roger