Bring on the spring

Subject: Bring on the spring
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:42 pm ((PST))
My most favorite time of the year is spring. New life everywhere, the
smell of the leaves, flowers and the sound of choruses at dawn make my
life a joy to live. There are not enough springs in my life, I just
cannot get enough of them. One of the best things to do though is
record them, This is a recording on the bank of Island Park Reservoir
in Idaho. I feel alive with these sounds and I=92m hoping you get
inspired by listening to them. This is what nature is all about. This
is my solitude.

http://naturesound.org/?p=3D226

Martyn
Martyn Stewart