Taiji, Japan. OFF TOPIC

Subject: Taiji, Japan. OFF TOPIC
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm ((PST))
It is Kinda on-topic because if we don't have the critters left to record o=
ur content becomes less, Right?

On the 26th of November 2010 I will be heading to Japan, Taiji. Taiji is th=
e place =93the Cove=94 was filmed, Each September to March an estimated 200=
0 dolphins are slaughtered in the most barbaric possible way. Sea Shepherd =
(conservation group) hold a yearly vigil between September and March by sen=
ding guardians down there to blog, film and document these horrific atrocit=
ies. I feel compelled to help in some way as nature has given me so much in=
 my life that it is time to do something to help. I will be spending all of=
 my time observing, filming, recording and blogging to the best of my abili=
ty. Please share with as many people as possible to try and get this stoppe=
d...

http://soundofcritters.com/archives/1398

Martyn
Martyn Stewart