Re: PBB2N Plans

Subject: Re: PBB2N Plans
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm ((PST))
On 16/11/2010, at 12:12 PM, Rick Munday wrote:

> Used two EM172 PIPs as the mic elements.

Hi Rick,

I'll be interested to hear some recordings done with your EM172's.  I've go=
t a pair waiting for a phantom power adapter so I can try them out in my SR=
BS rig.

I wouldn't worry about the nose  -  the original SBRS patent which was the =
basis for the production SASS rigs indicated the preferred size of the nose=
 was 3". I'm using this size on my SBRS/AT3032 with pretty good results.

cheers
Paul