Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Creaky Tree

Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Creaky Tree
From: Kevin Colver <>
Curt and Rick,
I remember recording these trees - http://tinyurl.com/dk8pxd  - when I
was trying to record birds.  Although I worried about the wind, it
turned out to add interest to the recording rather than detract.  So
my tree recording was quite by accident.

I'm not sure all trees creak.  I wonder what makes some trees better
performers than others?

Kevin J Colver
Soundscapes for Birders - a Podcast of Natural Sounds
www.7Loons.com