Re: PBB2N vs Jecklin Disk Recordings & Tests

Subject: Re: PBB2N vs Jecklin Disk Recordings & Tests
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm ((PDT))
Hi Rick--
Let me know on or off list if you have questions.
Its the first time we've used polar plots in our
discussions and explanations and they're not easy
to interpret.

The imagery created by the two arrays has a
closer gestalt than I would have guessed.
Hopefully people are able to hear some
performance differences themselves. I enjoy
hearing about different impressions. I used only
speaker monitoring in reaching my observations.
Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D