Re: Surround Sound / Wildlife Recordings

Subject: Re: Surround Sound / Wildlife Recordings
From: "Tero Linjama" jawetus2000
Date: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm ((PDT))
There is one spot of our local TV-Channel (Area-TV from middle Finland and=

speaked in finnish).
But here You can see (and imaging) one of my recording method, DoubleMS wit=
h M.

Recording start after 15 minutes (00:15:00). This is a program from our loc=
al
birdwatching society.

http://www.areatv.fi/nettiareatv.php?tunnus=3DLintukevat

 ****