Re: SD702 vs Tascam DR680 Blind Test

Subject: Re: SD702 vs Tascam DR680 Blind Test
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm ((PDT))
Hi Paul--

I don't have a rms multimeter or scope.  These are the file saturations I g=
et:

Pink Noise- > NT2000 -> Mix Pre at Full Gain -> Balanced Line Out/In
@ Unity -> 744T =3D -3.3 dB RMS

Pink Noise- > NT2000 ->  744T at Full gain =3D -.66 dB RMS

I haven't heard from Emil yet about the DR680 gain setting he used. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D