Re: carry bag

Subject: Re: carry bag
From: "atl" r0t0pan
Date: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm ((PDT))
Hi, Marinos.

After researching ideal (for me) carry bags for equipment in both urban and
non urban environments, I decided on the Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home
messenger bag. I was sold on the messenger bag format, configurable interna=
dividers, and the special 'stealth function' which allows you to bypass the
velcro fasteners.  It's not cheap...but then again, neither is replacing al=
of your gear.  Crumpler does have quite a few different bags with different
price points and form factors, so you might shop around and see if they hav=
something that meets your requirements.

AJ

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Marinos Koutsomichalis <