Re: Ruby-throated hummingbirds

Subject: Re: Ruby-throated hummingbirds
From: "corticalsongs" corticalsongs
Date: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 am ((PDT))
> Hi David,
>
> What a beautiful perspective of such buzy bushes.  Was that done with AT4=
022 mics in your foam nosed parallel boundary array?

> John Hartog

Thanks John

Indeed, it was done with the AT4022s and a foam nosed PB array. There were =
two towers of flowery bushes on either side of the microphones and the humm=
ingbirds were messing around for hours. In fact, I saw them there on the wa=
y to pick up the mics from an overnight deployment and when I came back, th=
ey were still at it. Amazing little creatures....