Australia info

Subject: Australia info
From: "Meena Haribal" asiootusloe
Date: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:40 am ((PDT))
Thank you very much Robin, Roy, Stuart, Greg and Vicky!=0D
I have been considering some of the locations some of you have suggested. R=
obin, that was a wonderful detailed information. Greg, I knew about Wallace=
 Line when I was in India when I knew my biogeography better, but by now I =
had forgotten:-( Thanks for reminding me. =0D
I do have Lonely planet's Wildlife viewing guide and I am going to get Llyo=
d Neilsen's book from the library soon. I am looking forward to both my con=
ference and the Australia visit. =0D
 Thanks once again!=0D
=0D
Cheers=0D