Sennheiser Me 64 or 62?

Subject: Sennheiser Me 64 or 62?
From: "Juan Pablo" jpculasso
Date: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 am ((PDT))
Friends,
Recently I purchased a telinga universal. Now, I'm doing my final decision =
about the microphone.
I think so that a Cardiod Me 64 is the best solution but, many people said =
that an omni directional like the Sennheiser me 62 give better results than=
 Me 64
Persons that are using these equipment, can You help me?
Thanks,
Juan.
www.birdsounds.ronjaleader.net

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signatur=