Re: Sony PCM-M10 recorder...Line in or PIP mic jack?

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-M10 recorder...Line in or PIP mic jack?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm ((PDT))
Hi Andy--
I believe there are some additional observations in the list archive
that are consistent with Robb's comments. http://tinyurl.com/2uhj9nu
You might notice that 48 dB of gain would produce lower than ideal
saturations when recording in quiet locations with your NT1-A's.

These FAQ sections might be instructive to read about matching mics
and recorders: http://tinyurl.com/2a2thas and
http://tinyurl.com/2cmuuzg

If I recall correctly, Raimund measured the ART Dual USB's input
noise and found it to be considerably noisier than Art's spec of
"-120 dBu typical, weighting not specified." At the very best, the
external pre would add some noise and, potentially, considerable
noise.

Short answer: NT1-A's-> Rolls PB224 -> Mic-In M10. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D

l_Pre.html#specifications>http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/615405-REG/=