Need ID of bird by silhouette please

Subject: Need ID of bird by silhouette please
From: "Thomas Ashcraft" heliotown27
Date: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am ((PDT))
Maybe someone here can help me with a bird identification, (although
there is no sound accompaniment in this case).

I am operating a hydrogen-alpha solar telescope for full-time video
recording and I am pretty sure that this was a vulture that flew by the
disk of the Sun.  But, on the off-chance that it might be some sort of
hawk I am asking if anyone can be precise in id.

Location:  North central New Mexico, 18 miles southeast of Santa Fe.

Tiny movie at 800 KB:
http://www.heliotown.com/VultureSun20100513_1835UT_Ashcraft.mp4

Thank you in advance for letting me take the liberty to ask a visual and
not audio question and good recording to all.

Thomas   /