Rode 4 Wind shield.

Subject: Rode 4 Wind shield.
From: "Stuart" stuartfairbairn62
Date: Tue Jun 8, 2010 10:08 pm ((PDT))
I have posted a photo of a wind shield I made for a rode 4 stereo mic. The
front is a kitchen sieve from the 5 and 10. the main body is made of plastic
plumbing components. I cut away most of the body of the large tube and inserted
1/4" plastic mesh. the green material inside is open cell crisper( frig vegies
tray) lining plastic foam, again the 5&10. The smaller diameter tube is lined
with gray foam. the large tube detaches from the back and the Rode is inserted
through the small tube and there is just enoughof the mic protruding to fit the
mount supplied with the mic. I then bought a childs "beenie" and pulled it over
all.
Stuart.