Re: Recommendation for recording dawn choruses in Upstate NY

Subject: Re: Recommendation for recording dawn choruses in Upstate NY
From: "Charles Veasey" veasec
Date: Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm ((PDT))
Hello,

I live near Albany, the migrants are bountiful right now, and the dawn
choruses are rich. Around here though it can be quite hard to get away
from noise, it being so populated. I don't know which ones have made it
into the Adirondacks yet. If you do go that far north, please give us a
report.

You will no doubt dig these resources:

http://www.amazon.com/Where-Find-Birds-York-State/dp/0815601735/ref=3Dsr_1_=
1?ie=3DUTF8&s=3Dbooks&qid=3D1273800245&sr=3D8-1

http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/25341.html

http://www.dec.ny.gov/geodata/ptk

Have fun!

-Charles