Re: new to recording

Subject: Re: new to recording
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Mon Apr 5, 2010 6:05 pm ((PDT))
Lovely soundscapes Mark, and your paintings are fresh, alive and
colourful!  Well done.

Now that you have the recording bug you will be torn between two
disciplines!  I have the same predicament, as soon as I start
painting I hear wonderful birdsong and have to decide which line to
pursue!

Don't you freeze when you paint in the snow?

cheers,

Vicki