Re: Peregrine, Dunlin attack

Subject: Re: Peregrine, Dunlin attack
From: "jasonpudd" jasonpudd
Date: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm ((PST))
Martyn,

We have the same situation up here right now too (Vancouver).  Over-wintering
Dunlin and Pergegrines.  We also have Merlins doing the same as well.
Wonderful to see and hear this.

Similar problems with noise in the recordings but instead of cars and people it
is airplanes from the airport.  Very small windows to record.

Do you get the Western Sandpipers in April too?

Jason