Re: NTG3 and high frequency sounds with FR2-LE

Subject: Re: NTG3 and high frequency sounds with FR2-LE
From: "Emanuele" lamacchiacosta
Date: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm ((PST))
On 14/02/2010 19:53, Mike Rooke wrote:

> Ive only used the NTG3 perhaps four times its sitting Idle most of the
> time, still looking for a decent figure 8 that doesn't break the piggy
> bank to go with it, suggestions welcome.
>
> Im finding horizontal b-format from four omni's more interesting at
> the moment.
>
> BR
> Mike.

It looks like a hammerhead shark but is pretty affordable and should
sound very good.
  Oktava MK-012 preamp with MK-012 figure of eight adaptor.

http://www.oktava-shop.com/view_category.php?category=3D1

I'm a fan of MK-012 and I just ordered the figure of eight head. In few
days I can tell you how it sounds.

Best.

--
Emanuele Costantini