Stereo ears, the pseudo binaural mic...

Subject: Stereo ears, the pseudo binaural mic...
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:34 am ((PST))
Hi,
    On the subject of not so small rigs to use with portable recorders, Ive
played around with a set of ears I made in the Summer. Having recently brought
the Rode Blimp I decided to test how the whole contraption faired in moderate
rain for over four hours. I left the rig outside for 12+ hours and cherry
picked the best rain / birdcalls / quiet sections to present this demonstration
of the device.

My blog entry includes three audio samples, the first is probably a good place
to start listening.

http://www.urlme.net/blog/?p=1119

Kind Regards,
Mike.