2. Re: SONY PCM-M10 noise test

Subject: 2. Re: SONY PCM-M10 noise test
From: "Raimund" animalsounds
Date: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 am ((PST))
Yes Rob, the line inputs shouldn't be a bottleneck for typical nature
recording, as long as the gain of the attached external preamp is sufficiently
high. There must be a major design flaw in a recorder if this turned out to be
a problem. I currently have an Olympus LS-11 in my office and could measure its
line input noise floor when I find some time for this.

Regards,
Raimund