Odp: [Nature Recordists] card speed?

Subject: Odp: [Nature Recordists] card speed?
From: "Krystian Zwolinski" krystianzwolinski
Date: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm ((PDT))
Hello

I think, that it may be simmiliar to all the write/read speed tests
which were made for the fotographers use. Maybe search there, but note
that the write/read speed is also dependent on the used camera model so
I think that this effect can also be observed in audio recorders.

Regards
Krystian

Dnia 26-10-2009 o godz. 22:35 gwapuffin napisa=B3(a):

> I have a Sony PCM-M10 on order and want to purchase an extra card for
it.  My indecision is with regard to the card speed.

>  Which class card do others use in recorders using the flash memory?  I
don't want to spend extra cash for a card speed that the recorder can
not take advantage of.

>  Looking at a 4 gig card with HC format and in a class 2 or class 4
speed.  Any recommendations ?  Would the class also play a role in
transfer speed with a reader?

>  Gerald White

Stw=F3rz w=B3asn=B1 stron=EA startow=B1!
Zbierz najciekawsze tre=B6ci w jednym miejscu!
Internet od nowa! http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fpozbierane.pl&sid=
=3D902

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: