1. Re: sound editing software

Subject: 1. Re: sound editing software
From: "justinasia" justinasia
Date: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 am ((PDT))

--- In  Paul Jacobson <> wrote:
> As I suggested to Gianni, you might want to have a look at Wave
> Editor,

I have not been following this thread, but in case this is useful I can say=
 I have been using Wave Editor, and the support team is absolutely excellan=
t. If ever I don't understand how to do something I ask them and they respo=
nd quickly. It does take a long time to load my files form my FR2le for som=
e reason, which they have not seemed to have encountered with other people.=
 Not sure if it is due to a strange format or what. Anyway it seems to do a=
 good job, and I use it with a plugin called apulSoft APEQ, which works ver=
y easily within Wave Editor.
http://www.apulsoft.ch/apeq/

That is really good for EQing.

Justin