Re: Sound Editing Software

Subject: Re: Sound Editing Software
From: "ScottFraser" scottbfraser
Date: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:53 am ((PDT))
<<Even tho it's expensive for a plug in RX iZotope denoiser ($280) looks gr=
eat (watched their video tutorials). It can work as a
stand alone (maybe also a VST plug-in for Cubase). >>

I recommend using RX as a standalone application. Its use as a plugin in ot=
her hosts is fairly Byzantine & if you're currently just learning your DAW =
software, this is an added bit of mental overhead you might do better to av=
oid.

<<I'm not sure that the RX would plug into FCExpress. >>

If FC Express can take Audio Unit plugins RX will work with it, but again, =
I advise using RX as a standalone app. It is far easier to comprehend its e=
xtreme power & rather deep instruction set without trying to figure out the=
 additional process of integrating it within another piece of software.

Scott Fraser