Well I made the plunge! R-09HR + SP-TFB-2

Subject: Well I made the plunge! R-09HR + SP-TFB-2
From: "paulmcnelis" paulmcnelis
Date: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:43 pm ((PDT))
I purchased the Edirol R-09HR and Sound Professionals SP-TFB-2 binaural mic=
rophones, and I am very pleased. I can see myself building up quite an audi=
o archive.

I first wanted to say thanks to all the friendly folks here, not only in re=
sponding to my inquiries but for all the other posts, links, files, etc sha=
red.

If anyone is interested what I've recorded so far, please visit my website =
at http://mindink.com or check out my audio collection at http://www.freeso=
und.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=3D1173265

I've successfully recorded a stream, various birdsong and my first thunders=
torm!

I plan to purchase the protective cover and the tripod so that I can remove=
 myself from the vicinity of the recorder and place it near a stream and re=
cord hours worth of woodlands and bird song. Can't wait!

I still am learning, and need better microphones to truly isolate bird call=
s, but that's for another year ;)

Best regards,
Paul

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: