Re: Recordists Campout 2009 - some results

Subject: Re: Recordists Campout 2009 - some results
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Sun May 31, 2009 4:35 pm ((PDT))
David,
Very nice sounds.  On your second recording I hear the birds you
mentioned, as well as Song Sparrow, Red-winged Blackbird, Common
Yellowthroat, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Bank Swallow flying around, and
the trillers I'm not sure about.  Those of you more familiar with the
birds of Wisconsin please jump in and get me corrected.  Maybe Palm or
Worm-eating Warbler or Dark-eyed Junco?
Kevin Colver

www.7Loons.com