Re: Flight path maps

Subject: Re: Flight path maps
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Thu Apr 9, 2009 7:48 am ((PDT))
I've learned that if I'm in the Wasatch mountains 60 miles south of
Salt Lake City I can tell time by the airplanes.  At 07:20 and 09:30
every morning a series of jets pass over.  They are all heading in and
out of the Delta Airlines hub there.  So you see, now you can tell
time in the wilderness by the sun, moon, stars, and jet sounds.
Kevin