Re: Trouble uploading

Subject: Re: Trouble uploading
From: "David Michael" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:12 pm ((PDT))
Hi

I suppose I should make clear that naturerecordists.com is not really
affiliated with the list directly. Having said that, I wrote the site so that
when using this mailing list, I had a place to store and playback recordings.
It is open and free to use by anyone and hope it is of use to others using this
list.

So this particular issue has been solved, but if anyone has questions or
problems with the naturerecordists.com site, please contact me directly.

David