Re: Greetings from a new member

Subject: Re: Greetings from a new member
From: "George Paul" geopaul7
Date: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:16 pm ((PST))
Yes.  I like stereo soundscapes too.  Different types of stereo set ups.  L=
ots of fun to be
had.  The hardest thing is finding the right recording environment.  Workin=
g the
equipment, and proper technique, is pretty easy compared to being in the ri=
ght place, at
the right time, with little or no noise pollution.  Soundscapes exacerbate =
the noise
pollution challenge.