3. Re: Mono v. Stereo

Subject: 3. Re: Mono v. Stereo
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Jan 1, 2009 10:30 am ((PST))
I disagree on the mid mic; I find Cardioid is best, and identical
mics in coincident position essential for accurate imaging. But that
is a matter of taste I suppose.

There are stereo MS shotgun mics as well, no kluging needed. Just the
purchase price!

Not trying to change your mind. My perspective is music and ambience,
not birds or species.

Lou