1. Re: AT3032

Subject: 1. Re: AT3032
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 am ((PST))
Collin Orthner wrote:

> ...I did manage to make a recording Christmas morning at my in-laws
> north of Spruce Grove, Alberta. I set out my mics about 7 hours before
> I started the recording. The temperature was about -33C when I started
> the recording at about 6am. I set out the recorder (SD702) only when I
> started to make the recording. There were absolutely no problems at
> all. No pops, clicks or hissing.

Thank you for this report, Collin. -33C is about as low as I need to go
anytime soon; it's good to know that I can probably expect the 3032s to
handle it.

I'll be chasing sled dog teams again next month in a tough 400-mile
race along the North Shore of Lake Superior. It's the John Beargrease
Sled Dog Marathon, a pretty high-end race in that universe... an
Iditarod qualifier.

Curt Olson