1. Re: AT3032

Subject: 1. Re: AT3032
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))
It's -8F (-23C) here in Minneapolis this morning. I've had four AT3032s
out overnight (in two stereo rigs). About a half hour after I set them
out last evening, one of the four began spitting and sputtering
intermittently for a couple hours, and then settled down. They're all
doing fine this AM; I don't sense any loss of signal strength or
detail.

Colin, would you mind letting us know how your 3032s handle the deeper
cold in Alberta?

Curt Olson