Ireland, was Re: FR2-LE

Subject: Ireland, was Re: FR2-LE
From: "escalation746" escalation746
Date: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 am ((PST))
inaudio wrote:

>  How would one know in a email if the sender is irish?

Please don't misunderstand me! I told the *seller* I was in Ireland;
that is why he should have known I was not in the UK. In fact I was
explicitly asking him if he would ship *outside* the UK. There's no
reason anyone *here* should know that.

> And is Ireland in the EU or the UK, or both? Or neither?

Ireland is in the EU, along with the UK. Ireland is not in the UK.
Northern Ireland is in the UK. This is quite a sensitive matter to the
Irish, to put it mildly.

> And are there tigers there (just kidding this time!)?

I hope not! Unless there are some cruel zoos around, but I don't think
so. No snakes either. But there are eels, herons and only one species
of lizard, which I was lucky enough to observe on a single occasion.

Bought the FR-2LE hoping postage etc. gets sorted. My need for a
Jecklin disk just went up a notch.

-- robin