Ireland, was Re: FR2-LE

Subject: Ireland, was Re: FR2-LE
From: "inaudio" inaudio
Date: Sun Nov 9, 2008 7:55 pm ((PST))
--- In  "escalation746" <=
> wrote:

> (It sure would help if people realised that Ireland was a separate
> country. You'd think that would be fairly obvious by now!)
>
> -- robin

 Robin, I am a fan of many things irish, like the music and gorgeous women,=
 though never
having been there.

 How would one know in a email if the sender is irish? Your email address i=
s yahoo which is
an interntional nationlesstaxshelter corporattion, not a .ie address...

And is Ireland in the EU or the UK, or both? Or neither? I hope I didn't ju=
st push the wrong
button... I really don't know! And are there tigers there (just kidding thi=
s time!)?

Obviously there are countries, but there are kingdoms and unions that ignor=
e or supercede
that, unfortuantely. And politicians who think Africa is a country.

Lou in California.