Re: Safe ANWR

Subject: Re: Safe ANWR
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Thu Nov 6, 2008 12:47 pm ((PST))
I still remain somewhat irrationally optimistic.
Instead of falling into deep despair I simply act on the maxim, that I
you want people to follow a certain path there is no other way
convincing them but to arouse their hearts with love for the aim that
you have in mind.
And this leads us nature recordists to what we are doing.
This is what our commitment to society should be.
So we definitely are not a bunch of techno weirdos prowling in the
woods, bogs and fens, but we are Arousers of Love for the voices of the
other beings that are with us on this earth.
That is quite some task, but I love it! I can't think of anything better
to do.

Volker